pokemon quebec
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

TM Evoluter / Electrivire LV X / Claydol / Deoxys / Call energy‏

TM Evoluter / Electrivire LV X / Claydol / Deoxys / Call energy‏ Empty TM Evoluter / Electrivire LV X / Claydol / Deoxys / Call energy‏

Message  Youko Mer 22 Oct - 23:23

1- It is my first turn and I'm the second player. I equip an TM Evoluter to my Active and use it. Can I evolve my active pokemon and/or my benched pokemons, since it's the first turn?

2- I use Electrivire LV X and attack with Pulse Barrier, deals 50 dmg, do I need to discard at least 1 stadium and/or a tool in order to prevent all effects and damages?

3- I have Claydol from GE, and I have more than 8 cards in my hands, can I use it's poke-power since I must draw until I have 6 cards? Or can I just put deux cards on the bottom to have less in my hand?

4- Can we have 4 of each Deoxys Forms or can we only have 4 Deoxys in total?

5- Concerning Call Energy, do we have to activate it's effect right away as soon as we attach it, or can we use or trainers, supporters, stadiums, evolutions, retreats, etc and then search?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - TM TS-1 lets you break the evolution rules, so you could use it to evolve a Pokemon the same turn it came into play, or on your first turn of the game.

2 - The text of Pulse Barrier specifically states that you have to discard at least 1 of your opponent's Stadium or Tool cards to get the secondary effect of the attack. If your opponent doesn't have Stadium or Tool cards in play, Pulse Barrier only does 50 damage.

3 - You can us Cosmic Power if you have at least 1 card in your hand. If you have 6 or more cards in your hand after putting 1 or 2 on the bottom of your deck, you do not get to draw any additional cards.

4 - The Deoxys cards that were released in Diamond & Pearl: Legends Awakened have the Form in the card title, making each of them a separate card from the others. That means that you can have up to 4 of each Form of Deoxys in your deck.

5 - You do not have to activate Call Energy immediately upon playing it. You can attach it, do a bunch of other actions, and then trigger its effect.

Dernière édition par Youko le Mer 22 Oct - 23:24, édité 1 fois (Raison : Erreur dans le msg de celui qui a repondu)

Youko

Revenir en haut Aller en bas